Children need help to make money


Here I am trying to help my daughter reach her goal of buying a Laptop - my 12 yr old that is.
It's my fault, I gave her the idea - so now I have to help.

She's been working real hard and has already earned $100 dollars through her own efforts [ no money from Dad, except for paying for supplies and materials ]. But she found a new way to make some extra money and she wants, needs, is telling me I have to help. Ofcourse, she is a girl so she is selling jewelry [ a bit out of my expertise...]

Help Kiki buy her laptop


Necklace Sets CC Beads W Large Drop
$7.00 each
S&H $3.00
Can take 2-3 weeks to ship
Duaghters Profit $1.50







* send check with item#3 to address below

She is using a drop ship kind of program and selling other peoples jewelry. She is selling the piece at a very low price in order to get sales [ smart idea ]. Since she is only 12 her goal is not to make millions just enough for that laptop.
I hope she succeeds because that's money I don't have to spend - and what dad doesn't want that.
I know this maybe too much to ask but she is my little girl and I am proud of her for trying to make her own way. I've been trying to teach her in these rough economic times that money does not grow on trees and that she has to learn how to make money, budget her money and think in more terms of being "owner" and not just employee. I have to say, so far she has been doing a good job.
So I am asking you - help a father help his little girl out. If you want to get something nice for valentine, mothers day, a birthday or just because - maybe this nice necklace can help [ it's cheaper than what you will find in the store?

Please mail Check [ $10 includes S&H ] with return address to:
* make check out to Keira Medina

3550 Youth care Lane
Sebring, Fl 33870


No comments :

Post a Comment